I know I know some of you might turn your head the other way when you hear a green smoothie. But honestly, this is one of my go to recipe when I feel like a bowl of smoothie, reason is just because it taste good and nothing else. Oh and probably other reason might be when i have my greens in the morning I don’t have to worry throughout the day to get my daily intake of fiber 🙂 Believe me it does not taste yucky, and if you ever taste a yucky green juice or smoothie, blame it on the one who made it, but don’t give up, and please give this one a try!
- 2 fresh/frozen ripe Bananas
- 1/2 of Orange or 1/2 handful Pineapple
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1/2 and a bit more Tablespoon of Wheatgrass powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chia or flax seed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Honey (or more)
- Splash of Water
- Blend everything until smooth, then pour into a bowl.
- You can top it of with whatever you feel like in the moment, in the photo I top it with cooked oatmeal, flax seed and mix of nuts powder and apple.
Come on now, You only live once, why not give green smoothies a try? 🙂